Spicy Chicken with Avocado Wrap
Ingredients: (1-2 servings)
- 3 to 4 pieces chicken tenders
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- A bag of Mozzarella cheese (optional)
- 1 to 2 New Zealand avocados
- 2 wholemeal wraps
- Place chicken tenders in the flour then dip into the beaten eggs. Make sure both sides are coated.
- Season the breadcrumbs with salt, pepper, paprika, and olive oil in a shallow bowl. Roll each tenders in it and coat it evenly.
- Press to ensure breadcrumbs are coated securely to the chicken. Place it in the air-fryer and set it to 180°C for 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Slice the fried chicken tenders in strips, then place it on the wrap and sprinkle with mozzarella on top (optional). Put the wrap in the toaster to melt the cheese.
- Slice half an avocado onto each wrap (the amount can be adjusted to your liking). Roll up and cut it in halves.
Source: Nkiki Chua