This fun recipe is shared by Instagram Foodie Tribe, created by two sisters, for the love of food! Follow them on Instagram at: @cookingwithmissfiora
2 medium potatoes (in cubes)
1 avocado (sliced)
1/2 red peppers (diced)
1/2 white onions (diced)
1/2 red onions (diced; optional)
3-6 cloves of garlic (minced)
2 eggs (add more if you like)
A few sprigs of parsley
1 tsp of black pepper
1 tsp of salt (add more if necessary)
A pinch of red crushed pepper flakes
1. Peel, dice, & boil potatoes for 20 min or until soft. Strain and place potatoes aside.
2. Add oil to pan, add garlic, and sauté red peppers & onions.
3. Add the potatoes to the pan and a dash of water along with some seasoning. Mix well and let potatoes absorb the flavors.
4. Add eggs on potatoes. Cover with lid for 5-7 min or until eggs are cooked to desired state.
5. Add avocados & parsley. And other condiments like salt, pepper, & red pepper flakes. Cover for 1 min.
6. Ta-da! ✨ It’s ready for you to enjoy!