Celebrate the New Year with a healthy meal. This dish is a yummy creation of New Zealand Avocado not on the burger, but actually IN the burger itself! Have a taste of creamy chicken patty, sandwiched in between two lightly toasted buttery buns.
- Ground chicken – ½ cup
- 1 New Zealand Avocado
- Pepper – 1 tablespoon
- Oregano – 1 tablespoon
- Seasoning sauce – 1 tablespoon (Oyster sauce)
- Chopped garlic – 1 tablespoon
- All purpose flour – 2 teaspoon
- Burger bread
- Lettuce leaves
- Tomato sliced
- Sweet pepper sliced
- Onion sliced
- Add ground chicken into large bowl.
- Cut a ripe New Zealand Avocado in half and twist to open. Carefully strike the pit with the blade of a knife, then twist the knife to remove pit.
- Dice the avocado and scoop avocado fruit into the bowl, then season it with pepper, oregano, seasoning sauce, chopped garlic, all purpose flour and combine all ingredients until mixed well.
- Using your hands, shape the mixture
- Heat oil in a non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Fry the burgers until cooked through. Fry the burger bread at the same time.
- Serve the burgers on the buns with layers of lettuce leaves, cheese, sweet pepper, onion, tomatoes.
Cooking time: 20 minutes