Avocado Beauty Tips
Fulfil your beauty with home remedy from avocado!
Avocado has so many benefits that are not only good for consumption but also for beauty. These are just to name a few.
1. Anti dandruff hair mask
- Mix avocado pulp with undiluted coconut milk and mix well in a blender
- Boil with low heat until mixture forms crude
- Squeeze out the oil from the crude with filter cloth
- Apply the oil to scalp as mask to help reduce dandruff problem
2. Hair treatment
- Mash one avocado pulp, mix with 1 tablespoon of coconut oil and one egg yolk
- Apply the mixture on to your hair and leave for 20 minutes before cleaning. It is good to mask your hair a couple times a week for smooth and healthy hair
3. Facial and eyes mask
It is well known that avocado is really good for skin treatment. So you can either mix mashed avocado with other beneficial ingredients or just use the avocado alone for pampering yourself. Same goes to under eyes – Masking your under eyes with avocado for only 15 minutes helps reduce dull dark under eyes.
4. Facial acne mask
Avocado helps reduce oil and acne problems. You can add up lemon juice for more vitamin C which is perfect for treating oily skin. Egg white also helps moisture dry skin. Follow these steps for an acne mask.
- Beat the egg white until frothy. Mash avocado pulp.
- Mix the two together with one teaspoon of lemon juice.
- Apply the mixture on your face and leave it for 15 minutes then rinse of with warm water.